Friday, December 16, 2005

Gawd. Im stupid.

I could not sleep WELL yesterday. Apparently, It was not a good night. I keep tossing and turning. I was like awakened for a few times. Below are the reasons;

1. The aircon was on and it was cold.
2. When the aircon was switched off I was hot.
3. My father disturbed me early in the morning by attempting to crack my toes.
4.The dogs kept barking when my maid when to the market.
5. Happy, kept scratching on my door.

There. It might occur to you that the reason I did not switch on the fan was that the fan was broken. By me. I therefore apologise. Another point; I hate it when people crack my fingers and toes. I will get all shocked.

Ok. It was a bummer today. I was supposed to go out with my friends today, but my mother disagreed, because I was out too often and splurging. But am I ? No. Apparently not. But whatever. What my mother says goes.

So I woke up, and found something very very weird. Instead of the playing the computer, as usual, my sisters were watching tv. They usually either play computer or watch tv at the same time. The computer was always switched on. I soon found out why; THE ADAPTER WAS MISSING. Assuming that my father took it, we did not call him.

Later, I went to a trip to the school for the THIRD time to exchange my books. Yeah, I FINALLY exchanged it. It really stinks. I am quite lucky to live in Punggol. Imagine what would happen if I live in Changi, or places very far away from the school I would deifinitely COLLAPSE.

Haha. I went home happily, chatting and stuff. Being bored, I ended up drawing. Please, imagine me with a brush and a smock? Oh no, It will not happen. It DID not happen. I just drew with a pencil and a drawing block. Well, I have to admit, I was satisfied with it.

I told my sister to call my father to remind him to bring the adapter home to connect it to the computer to use the internet. *Phew* My maid was like, "You mean the blue thing? It is at the master's bedroom." I was like, WHAT!?!?!?!!?!?!??! Gah. Im stupid. Everyone's blur. LOLS.

Ok. Skip the subject. I was looking back at my emails when I saw this;


New NOKIA 5110 With Optical Zoom Camera Only usd 50/-

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


I begin to giggle. LOLs.Gah. It sucks. Picture cannot load. Grr!~


I did not submit any jokes as I was lazy.Bye.