Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Gawd. Im so blur during the holidays.

Well, just came back from school just now. You will be wondering why I am going to school. AGAIN. For the FOURTH time. Haha. Not funny. I'll be going for the fifth time. Later. I went to school just now because I did not have graph pad and I needed it to do my secondary 3 homework. Oh boy, the school was crowded. I saw some of my friends there, too. I think they went there for secondary one orientation camp. I actually needed to QUEUE in the bookshop as there are many people buying books for secondary one. Previously, I mentioned that I have about seven books less. I spotted them. They were tied up in a bunch. I wanted to take them but I forgot to bring my PAPER. My IDOTIC paper.I guess I'll have to go school again later, to get them BACK. God. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? Is this holiday making me blur? Im so clumsy. And lazy. The sun is hot! Its lucky I stay near the school. Gawd knows what will happen.I need to un-blur myself. Shoo!