Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Trip to the Veterinarian aka vet or whatever.

As usual, I rotted today TOO! cool eh? A pity it's not.
I went to the vet today. without my parents.
I decided to take a bus there. With the dog. [Happy]
We put her in Candy's bag. [Sorry Candy, I will wash it.]
Luckily, The bus driver allowed the dog to enter the bus.
Then, I saw someone in school I recognise; LEWIS.
After a while, My dog felt uncomfortable and began whining.
I was like, WHY? but we stepped down and took a taxi.
My dog had skin problem and ear infection.
She did grooming too, as new year was near.

Meanwhile, Me,Bicky and my sis went to KOPITIAM eat.
2 plates of carrot cake and cans of coke plus 1 plate of oysters.
Aww!~ It was the best. Then we went back to the pet shop.
The pet shop auntie was like, UNFRIENDLY and MEAN.
The uncle was ok. =)

I saw a parrot. It only ate peanuts. Weird.
When there was nothing to eat, it was like, talking.
She keep saying "Lady Boss" "Boss" or whistling and stuff.
In Chinese.
LOL.

There were 2 dogs there. Both were Chow Chow.
One was called WaWa, and the other called Tobby.
WaWa had cancer. But the tumour was removed.
If grow again, must chop off the leg.

THEN THERE WAS THIS THING.
The auntie thought i was dependent on my maid.
She was all; "you so big still need your maid?"
I was like, ENRAGED.
Mind you, I GO OUT ON MY OWN.
NOT SOME BABY.
so i replied " I go out on my own excluding this time."


Bye. Grr!...~