Monday, December 12, 2005

Sore Eyes. Boo!~

I went to Tampines yesterday and sat on the bus till my butt exploded.
Later, we went to the arcade, and played for quite a long time.
Then, we went to have supper at pizza hut. Oh Boy, it was NICE..!~
I ate till my stomach exploded and took the bus back home.
Oh ya, My butt exploded on the way home too! LOL.
Boy, Oh boy, What a day.

I woke up today to find my eyes being uncomfortable.
It was weird. I went to look at the mirror and WOAH!!!
My right eye was swollen [Oh man, hate that word.]
and it was red. If Im not wrong, I have SORE EYES!
Man it sucks! It sucked! I hate it!
One eye big and one eye small. It SUCKS!!!
I immediately took a bottle of water and drank it.
After my daily routine, that is.

At least it is better now.
its no longer red, but its still...
SWOLLEN! [Oh man, 2nd time] LOL.
Since its better, I don't think i have the need to see a doctor.
I can just put plenty of eye drops.

I hope I can be ok.




PS: Its cool that i can write so much about my sore eye! =)


Oh I forgot. If my entries have some "LOL"s on it,
It means that you are supposed to laugh.

For those who did not laugh,
I must say that you do not have a sense of humour.
Boo!~

For those who laughed,
It means that you are being LAME. Like me.
You are a LAMER.
Boo!~


So DECIDE, or PERISH!!!!!!!!