Wednesday, December 14, 2005

MAJOR BREAKDOWN.

I just REALISED a fact;


I COULD ACTUALLY KNOW WHEN THE BOOKSHOP IS OPEN BY CHECKING OUT MY BOOKLIST.

Gawd. Im so stupid. Do I have any brains at all? Am I robot controlled? Is this human being just an empty shell? JUST WHY DID THIS NEVER OCCUR TO ME AT ALL? Because of this stupidity, I wasted my energy going to and fro from school. In vain! I could have channelled my energy to something better. Let's say, playing computer. Luckily, Candy woke me up. Im stupid! Gawd. Can I be more stupid then that?!?! I may be not bad at !Q but i totally suck at EQ. I have no logic in any of my brain cells at all. NOTHING. Nada. Oh man! I can feel my mind going "STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!" Aww. How can I survive in secondary 3 if I am so stupid. I need to know plenty of logic in Additional maths. Shucks.