Thursday, December 15, 2005

New blogskin; featuring Paris Hilton.

Well, here's a new skin; featuring Paris Hilton. Hmm. Changed two skins in 2 days. I must be bored. This skin is soooo PRETTY! xdiorangelx must be an expert in making skins. She rocks! HAHAHAHAHA! I like everything about this blog. Everything! Waha! Ok. I am so obssessed with this blog. [Did I spell "obssessed" wrongly? Correct me] Ok. Im losing control again.


After finally checking the booklist once more, I've come to this conclusion that the bookshop SHOULD be open tomorrow. But, there is a problem. It wrote;

"Please produce booklist as proof of purchase for returns and exchange within 3 days."

Well. Im too late. 3 days already passed. Is it my fault? Um, no. It is not. I tried to go on saturday, but it closed. Is it my fault? Hmm? I don't care. It's not my fault and Im going to change it or I'll loathe the bookshop auntie for the rest of my life. I don't quite like her anyway. She has this very fierce look. It just chases people away. How depressing.


LOL. You might think Im so LAME and calculating for pursuing this matter over and over again. Apparently, you do not know this fact; Im rotting at home and have absolutely nothing to do and Im lazy to do my secondary three work. I need to buy foolscape. Oh ya, i have sore eyes. it stinks. It's Benson's teabag fault. LOLs. Just kidding. I need to humour myself.

Below is a riddle which is a bit logical. Whats your point of view?

A husband and wife were getting divorced. There was a problem of the child's custody as both sides wanted the kid. They were taken to court.

The wife's side: "I bought the child into the world, so I should have the custody of him" [the child]

The man thought for a long time and asked the judge;

The husband's side: "If I put a dollar into a vending machine and a pepsi comes out, does the pepsi belong to the machine or me?"

The man won.

I found it in xdiorangelx's blog. xD

Bye. I think i shall bring some jokes over next entry.