Friday, December 02, 2005

Rotting todae! boo!~

OH MY GOD. Today is like, so BORED! I have absolutely nothing to do today. Now I know how lucky we are to go to school, as we won't be like, ROTTING! It absolutely STINKS to stay at home. Ahh!! I want to die! KILL ME!!!!

Ok. As you can see, I have changed my blog layout. Im going for simplicity, and the layout is VERY interesting. For those who adore typing at the keyboard, good for you. =) I had a hard time fixing my blog as the "LINKS" simply idotically refused to work. Im so angry that i almost want to destroy my computer. FORTUNATELY, I have patience. PATIENCE my man, PATIENCE.

Oh ya, I have a new picture coming up. It was taken during the 2E class outing. 2E rawks! Won't forget you all! =)Candy, Yixuan, and me, resting. I climbed up at last. TWICE! [Oh my god!~ I can feel my head getting bigger]




resting. :P





So sad everyone has to part for secondary 3. Hais. =( my sister is being SO lesbian now. Its raining!~ and she wants to hug me because she's cold. I was like, No! LOL.

Well, Tata for now!~ =P