Saturday, December 17, 2005

Part 2 of the day.

Well, I spent the 2nd half of the day quite, UNUSUALLY. Well.. first thing, While colouring the picture I drew yesterday, My grandmother suddenly sat beside me, and started smoking in front of me. ( perharps this is the reason my dog smoked) I was like, What? She seemed happy, knowing that she is actually behaving like an ah lian. For God's sake, she is 80. Yes. EIGHTY years old. but does she look like one? No. NO WAY. Ask anyone if you wish.


Ok. So staying at home is bored bored bored with a capital B. My sister cannot take it anymore and wanted play badminton, and wanted me and my other sister to tag along. and boy, she definitely chose the wrong time. It was ABOUT TO RAIN. Gawd. The wind would be so damn STRONG. The shuttlecock shuttlecork would just fly with with the wind. But i agreed anyway, since i was bored too.

Well, we arrived downstairs, and I was of course, CORRECT. So, we decided to play a game of volleyball. Well, my sisters did not know how to play, so i taught them. But it was hard. They decided to play badminton in the end. But halfway through, they gave up because it was just simply too windy. It was raining.

Oh man. Sometimes I wonder if they are really my sisters. They suddenly flashed diobolical smiles at me. At the SAME time. I mean, they are like, saddists.In the end, we had to play a game, loser gets to stand in the rain for a few seconds. I was lucky at first, but everyone had their time in the rain. i was wearing a WHITE t-shirt. Oh my. Both my sisters were happy to stand in the rain. Me? Apparently not. Well, I had to admit, it was fun.

Later, the rain stopped and we continued badminton. Since I was wearing white, My back was a bit exposed. I spotted a middle-aged malay/tamil hanging around us. I was so damn uncomfortable. Felt like smacking him. Well, I might have mistood his intentions, but whatever.
My sister was like shouting so loudly "fcuk off" to nobody. In the end, the man just left. Aha!


In the end, we just went home. Lame ending, eh?



PS: Still no comments? Aww..