Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My o6 resolutions.

Ok. So I did not went back to school yesterday as intended. I went to school just now, so here I am. Tada!~ I got back me books, except for two, which are both physics. Mr Cheong actually wanted to ask me how the physics books look like, but I guess he is just plain unlucky. He only teach 1 secondary 3 class, which is ours. New Year is coming, and school is reopening. it's just so fast. I planned my New Year resolutions. Here goes;

1. Study hard, Play hard.
2.Find a perfect CCA to increase my CCA points.
3.Get good results.
4.Keep my desk clean after studying.
5.Be anti-lazy.
6.Polish up my maths, especially Additional Mathematics.
7.Try not to be angry easily.
8.Treat everyone good.
9.Don't be such a show-off. [my head gets big easily]
10.Do NOT be addicted to the computer.


I guess having os many new year resolutions isn't good after all. It just means I have many bad points, and not an inch close to self-actualization. D-uh! Im not perfect. Nobody is. Im keeping this list intact, to see if i had done them. I doubt it. Try me.