Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Layout.

Haha. I found another new layout. As you can see, it has very girlish colours, based on Winnie the Pooh and friends. Ok , I chose that layout because Tea Family are always quite fond of Winnie the Pooh and I was in a rush to pick out blogskins. i had a bit of problem with the blogskin, but it's over.


Ok. I am wondering when our Tea family blog is done. The codes has not arrived yet. I am getting quite impatient. Too bad, no patience. Ok. Today is still the last day of 2E and first day of 3A. A new start. Pretty cool. It's the homework which is totally un-cool.


Let me tell you something weird. My sister, Liwen, has a soft touch for Ammonia solution. I have no idea why. Lols. It is just so damn strong.


Countdown to New Year 2006 - 10 hours and 1 minute.



Currently listening: Bellydancer by Akon. [Mrs Liew]