Saturday, December 31, 2005

National Service.

Apparently, I have no idea I am blogging so many times today. I must be very lame plus bored. Having internet may not interest me after all.

As you know, my cousins are coming to me house tomorrow, for it is my grandmother's birthday. One of them is currently attending National Service. This is his picture below.


Haha. army.


Ok. My cousin is the one on the right left. I like the uniform.


Well, sadly, I guess National Service has it's pros and cons. It's lucky Im not a male. I simly can't take it. Im just, weak, PHYSICALLY. Not Mentally. Never MENTALLY. Attending National Service can make you lose weight. It is FOC. You will become more handsome after attending it.
But it is 2 years. You cannot come back for reunion dinner and gamble during New Year. It's bad. Very bad. Im a girl. Yay!


Countdown to 2006 - 5 hours and 42 minutes.