Sunday, December 18, 2005

A VERY, VERY tired day.

I woke up rather early today, as my sister keep asking us, ordering us to wake up, because we had to go for a trip to the temple. I woke up, of course, UNWILLINGLY, because it was early, for me. I usually wake up at one but what time did I wake up? ELEVEN.

The only idotic thing is, every single member of the family were very slow in preparing, so we ended up setting off at 3. Which means that I could have gained an extra three hours of sleeping. I need my sleep you know?

The temple was filled with smoke. It was way too smoky. I choked and coughed and my eyes watered. It was VERY uncomfortable. Most smoky place I have ever visited in my life. For now. Later, we went to a car exhibition. It was decorated with balloons. some mediacorp celebrities were there. For example, Xu Qi, Huang Shi Nan, Pan Ling Ling and stuff.

We were hungry and bought their food to eat. I can only say; the food is horrible. It sucks.
It was the horriblest thing I ever ate. If the word horriblest exist, that is.

Well, later at night, my sisters and I went to play badminton. Again. LOLS. Later, we brought 3 dogs down to play the playground. Haha. We had fun.


PS: This post was short as I was watching TV. I don't care.