Sunday, January 15, 2006

Adventerous day.

Yep. Some ADVENTEROUS day it was. We went to Bugis, and spent 2 hours there for NOTHING. We ended up going to Orchard. On the way there, someone FARTED in the MRT. I know it's not the person's fault, but is he going to CONTAMINATE the air in the MRT? My sis and I were laughing non-stop.

When we reached Orchard, we walked and shopped. Everyone wore nicely. I wore quite ugly. Lols. Some people saw us and said "Wah! Why they wear like that?" I wasn't sure if they were referring to us. I mean, i did not wear shorts, d-uh. Out of anger, we marched into a shop and wore the clothes we bought. I wore a TANK TOP for the first time. [See, I am a nerd] I tied my hair damn high with a white rubber band. Goodness, i think i am on my way to de-nerd myself.

Soon, we went into KFC. While my sis was buying food, I went to find seats.There was this idiotic freaking clique, containing four guys, LOOKING. I looked back and one of them looked back. I felt like grabbing his eyeballs. His look was like "Hey, Im a guy and I never see a girl before" look. He sucks. Worse enough, they sat in the next table.I changed place immediately. They suck. Feel like KILLING them. Fook you!

I bought a belt and pants. Cool.


PS: I posted this entry because I thought this was an adventerous day, not to say I am pretty. Please people, take a hike, and get a good LOOK on my face.

PSS:Oh ya, I learnt vulgarities in Tamil. Ask me, if you wish.