Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My first day at school.

Today was my first day at school. I had to admit, I missed 2E. I started out happily to school, very excited to meet my old friends. Lols. I was happy. This was the first time having Home Room system for me, and I heard from my other school friends that it was fun.Having seen my 2E pals go to other classes and guys wearing long pants, I was EXTREMELY not used to it.

My form teacher was Miss Siow. She was not bad though, not bad.

We later received our timetable, having different timetables for even and odd weeks. It kinda sucked. We had to look ALL over the school for our classes. We received a very BAD news; For classes 3A and 3B, our classes ended at 3.30PM. I really felt like killing the teachers. Too bad, we had to study because it is a very important year.

Miss Siow then selected people for the Class commitee. I was the treasurer. Cool. I loved counting money. $$.

Another news; For chinese periods, we had to be sorted out by groups, according how much you scored for chinese last year. It means for all secondary 3 level. Hahas.

I made a new friend. Only one. LOLs. Vanessa. She's cool. =DD

I have to bring, like loads of books tommorrow. What the heck. School definitely sucked for today.