Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the thirteen.

Friday the thirteen today. It was said that people are supposed to go home early. Not me. Haa.

Lessons were as per normal today, except that Mr Tay will not be teaching us E maths and A maths anymore. A new teacher was coming. It was supposed to be Mr Tan, but it became a new senior teacher, Mdm Yap. Hope she is good.

After school, Yixuan and I went to Candy's house. Candy went to bath, and we ate instant noodles. Later, we went to the hairdresser's house. I was SO shocked. I thought it was supposed to be a shop or something. =D

They had a kid, Nicholas. He was a bit rebellious, but VERY clever. First impression of him- Gentleman. He never let you do stuff. By the way, he is SEVEN years old. I had to say, he was definitely pampered. He had his own room, own television, and was even BIGGER than the one in the living room. He also had his own DVD and stuff. Good for him, he was the only child.

While waiting for Candy to reborn is hair, Yixuan and I ended up playing PlayStation. Lols. We are like, FOURTEEN GOING FIFTEEN. Playing PlayStation? I was also shocked at what I did.
Well, we had fun. Later, I got angrier and angrier at Nicholas. He was a bit straightforward, but I ignored it because he was like, only a kid. But as it goes, it became more and more offensive. He even took my A maths book and refused to give it to me. I told him i was angry. He told me to say please. I was like "Im never going to say it and return to me RIGHT now." I was about to take it when he ran away. I was hot with anger and complained to his mother. Oh my. I think he should be taught a lesson.

Finally, Yixuan had her hair cut. It was FABULOUS. =DD We went home later.