Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Brain is saturated, no entry.

Yep, my brain is saturated, so NO entry to other information. Please queue up. Lols.

Ok. Another day of homework, stress, studying, stress,maths. Did I say STRESS? Im mentally and physically tired. *Slouches* Maths test tomorrow, and I gotta study if I don't wanna fail. In school, Candy and I seeked help from our fellow teachers, Mr Tay, and the vice principal, Mrs Cheong. Thanks so MUCH! Im now on my way practising maths, with my brain 3/4 dead. Help. I need a brain transplant.

Im currently ALONE at home now, with the computer all to myself to listen songs and no more. My family is busy today, and they had to go to the vet, as my dog, Bobby, is sick. *Sobs* GET WELL SOON, Bubu!! =D

Bye. I need to work on my mathematics, as well as my freaking Georgrahy homework.