Friday, January 20, 2006

Sorry.

Well, to the person, Im really very sorry, for not understanding your point of view at first. I think i understand now. Im really sorry. Im just, sorry.

Ok. Reunion dinner did not started up well, and it was okay for me. But I guess, in the end, everything is sorted out. At least, we enjoyed our pizzas and our share of laughing. But, if i really hurt anyone of you, Im truly sorry.

Maths was terrible today. I did not understand what the teacher was teaching. Dying soon.

During PCCG today, guess what who our teacher in charge of odd-numbered group was. Yup, unluckily Tan Teck Meng, a.k.a TTM. He sucked. He made Yih rue cry on the first lesson. Some first impression. Ok. Both were at fault.

Then there was this thing. Mr Quek and claimed that he wanted to take INDIVIDUAL photos of us. This was so sickening. As there were only FIVE girls, it was soon my turn, before I had the turn to remove my retainer. Just like this, I smiled, revealing the retainer. I should not wear it during that day AT ALL. It made me feel like my teeth is dirty, or worst, decaying. Eww.


Lastly. Our friendship IS strong. =D