Thursday, January 12, 2006

A damn cold day.

Today was a cold day. It made me feel like I was in Genting, Malaysia. It was raining the whole day.Some students in school even wore sweaters.


Some few things happened.

Number 1- Mr Cheong, taught us Physics today by using some pervertic methods. I guess he wanted to seek our attention.

Number 2- I was given LOADS of homework. I meant LOADs. To me.

Shit. I have not completed my homework yet. Hahas.

Know a new friend today. Seems like she is the only one who can "Conquer" Eric. Strangly enough, she knows my name. Lols. Her name's Hui Qi aka Teresa, I think. She cracks jokes and is very creative. When she laughs, it's very, um .. Chinaish. Lols.

So today, after school, we ate and WeiShan went home first. Yixuan went to Compass point, leaving me, Candy,Cherelle, Eric and Benson. We sat around the table and began talking crap. Lols. Then Hui Qi came and made us laugh. Soon, Benson and Cherelle went home, and Eric went to his dental appointment.

Not knowing what to do, Candy and I walked around the whole school S-L-O-W-L-Y, talking talking and talking. We sure have a lot of saliva. Lols.

Later, we sat down and even talked to Mrs Liew. Hehe. Soon, we saw Mambo and found out that he was taking piano lessons from Mrs Liew. We wanted to learn too. It seemed fun. =DD

We went home, braving the rain.