Saturday, January 21, 2006

A super tiring day.

Ok. Im tired today because I went to Orchard today, but it's not important.

My turn to write something for the Teas! =)

Well, here I go. It is according to the eldest.

To Milk Tea: I am REALLY very sorry for everything. I finally know what you are thinking and Im sorry for creating this. Im sorry.

To Peach Tea: Please do not think too much. You are not the one at fault. Do NOT blame yourself. Be STRONG! =)

To Red Tea: Thanks for your listening ears and have to listen to everyone of us. Thank you for standing at everyone's point of view. =D

To Bubble Tea: Thank you for understanding all this. One year has passed, and I saw the change in you. Im PROUD of you! =D

To Gwink Tea: Do NOT blame yourself. You are firm, and that is a good thing. Please do not let this bring you down. Be BRAVE! =D

To all the Tehs: Im VERY PROUD of THE TEA FAMILY and I hope none of you blame yourself. Everyone buck up, and be ready to receive the challenges ahead of us. We can get rid of any obstacle if we stay STRONG!

Everything is over, and I feel FREE! Except for the studying part. =D