Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Second day surviving school.

Today is my second day in school. It seemed better then yesterday, except;

o1. Our bags were as heavy as elephants.
o2.Tico-Charn was my CME teacher.
03.We waited in VAIN for my maths teacher to turn up.
04.Some of us were seperated at Chinese class.

Today has to be the day I bring the heaviest stuff today. Seriously, it is HEAVY. Luckily, we did not have to bring Physics. Physics is the HEAVIEST. Imagine what would happen if i brought it. People say the safest place to go is in the school. My foot! The books are as heavy as a million me. I would die. I brought Chemistry, Maths, A*Maths and many other thick books. It sucked.

Tico-Charn. I feel like crying. How many teachers in my school? Hmm? At least a hundred plus. how many classes are there in the whole school? Alot. He HAS to teach in my class. Boy, am I lucky. He may be good at Design and Technology, but he sucked at two things;

One: Civics and Moral Education. He is not a civilian. Trust me.
Two: He does not know how to TEACH.

What did he tell us to do during CME class today? He told us to do ONE unit all by ourselves. Without teaching. Without lifting his marker to write something on the stupid board. NOTHING.

Later was maths class. No one, told us the teacher was on maternity leave. NOBODY. The relief teacher did not come too. I don't know what to say. The school is DETORIATING badly.Leave the school!

It quite sucked during chinese class, because Candy and Cherelle are not in the same group as me, and quite ALOT were girls. The teacher is very strict. He doesn't allow you to even open ur mouth.He wants our breath to get smelly. Eww.

I must say, I am speechless, after ALL that typing.