Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Raining day.

Well, I was definitely shocked to see my tagboard flooded. Lols. Apparently, the posts were not for ME, for a guy, Lenny. Ok. He is a classmate of mine.

Lenny, what I want to say is, you can just happily tag my board as your real name. There is absolutely NO need to fabricate a name. Just tag using your real name, and then you can leave the blog, smilling. Everyone would be happy. Admit it Jim, you are Lenny. You are a man, and PLEASE answer for your own actions. No need to hide, for we WILL find you. [It's my turn to say something scary.]

Ok. Back to topic. It's a rainy day. It has been raining for like, a whole day. It's FINALLY stopping now. i reckon it will continue later.

I have GOT to stop volleyball. Take a look at my hand and you'll know why. This is the FIRST time my hand looks like this. LOLS. Supense. Bye.