Friday, January 27, 2006

Last minute shopping.

Well, it was not too happy in school today. Miss Siow, our form teacher, is transferred to another class. Im SO SAD!! Why? Miss Siow is a VERY VERY good teacher. I nearly cried, but Im not cry baby. Haha. Miss Siow almost cried too. We love you, Miss Siow! *Sighs* Our class blamed Tan Teck Meng, our mentor teacher. He suck!! Eee.

The Chinese New Year concet sucked a bit. Who wants to watch a bunch of people dancing "My Humps?" Eww. The dance was okay, but thinking of the song's lyrics simply makes me wanna puke.

After that, we went home to change and meet at Compass Point to go to Orchard. We did some last minute shopping. Yixuan and I brought shoes, while Eric bought clothes. We took pictures and had fun. Pictures will be shown next entry. In the MRT, we took more pictures. Haha.


*Sighs* New Year is coming and I cannot enjoy it, because I need to STUDY for my tests. Poor me.

PS: Get well soon, Bubu!