Thursday, January 05, 2006

Lessons starting!

Most lessons started today. For some subjects, I find it quite hard to follow. Let's see, a bit of Physics. The convertion part. I need to brush up. Lols.

Well, Mr Cheong's class was definitely exciting. He used a person's hair to do an example. He REALLY plucked the person's hair. One STRAND of course. Lols. I understand his lessons mostly. Especially the "Zero Error" Part. It was easy, and better than MISS VIVIAN LIM's theory.

Chinese. We studied in computer lab for today. Air conditioned. Woo~ Most of the class were made up of girls. Seems like girls are cleverer in chinese. Lols.

Social Studies. I think Social Studies is the same as History. We had quite a nice lesson too. Mr Chan, however, warned us that Additional Maths wiuld be damn hard. Sucks, because I suck at Math. Wish me luck. =DD

Played a little volleyball today.