Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Brand New Layout.

Well, Im greeting you here with a new layout. I finished fiddling with it before 12 midnight yesterday. It is in black and white, and SIMPLE. I like it. =DD

Today, as usual, was a rainy day. Our relief teacher, Mr Tay [Not my relative] finally came and taught us maths. Suprisingly, I found A maths simpler than E maths. Mr Tay is unable to express himself during E maths, and I supposed he bucked up later. He's a ok teacher, not too BAD and not TOO GOOD. Cherelle and me were laughing during his A maths lessons. Guess what we were laughing about? Moles and birthmarks. Lame eh? I don't care. It made me laugh until my stomach hurt. A lot.

Ok. Physics class. We were like, relaxing. Thanks to Mr Cheong, he took us to the IT lab to learn a bit more about Physics. Like anyone normal would do, students went to the net to surf around, and I got a very cute picture form Cherelle. Here goes;


Cute eh? =P



It was cute. =DD I wish I was the baby, but oh well, time to snap back to reality.

After school dismissal, my usual friends and I went to the library to help out. You see, the library has decided to close due to too much of teachers. Teachers have very BIG butts. [Just kidding] Nah. We have too many teachers in school. Thus, we need to make way. Luckily, Our CCA ain't going away. We can still be librarians, as there will be a very SMALL corner for a library. =D

Gah. I find it hard to follow chemistry and E maths. Im barely surviving. Help!