Thursday, July 03, 2008

Blogging in a rush!

Here to blog and I must finish blogging by 15 minutes before my father snatches the computer away from me! %^#%*#($ manzxzxzxz.

Today! Lessons were slow, dry bored. Ended up going to school with Wenjun. Weizhong was there too be alighted early to walk to school.

After lesson, Pris and me met up with WS ZP and went to design for lunch! Damn hungry I tell you I forgot to eat dinner yesterday cos I was doing homework and configuring the handphone stuff! Candy came then we took the bus. WS Candy Pris alighted earlier and I took 72 with zp, chatting all the way. Wow bus journey damn long sat till butt pain.

Caught the movie "Wanted" with Sunny! It was nice, but the theatre damn cold! But the ending a bit.. incomplete leh. But nice show man! Wanted to catch the 10 Promises to dogs or something but ended up late. After that played bball arcade! Haha and he bought rubiks' cube.

Homed!

I promised to do my homework/revise lol but seriously tired. Slept 5 hours only you know!
Wow this week passed damn fast! Yoga tomorrow!

Sian projects deadline all coming. Haha I feel a bit panicky leh. :D

Currently loving the song Bombastic Love by Britney Spears! OLD SONG.

AHAHA SORRY NO PICTURES TOO BAD :D