Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hmm,

Currently at Candy's house, mugging.
Not really mug lah, er, to prepare myself for the test? Even my mother told me to chill, and dont' study too hard. My father was like, please fail. WTH!

I woke up late today, like 2pm. Late enough for me bcos i wanted to wake up at 12pm, but DO YOU KNOW WHY I WOKE UP LATE???

Haha very shocking reason!

LAONIANG WATCHING AH CHU SHOW!

Yvonne! Shock anot! I watching your AH CHU LEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Gasps*

I am even shocked myself.

But I was pressing the x4 button when I was watching last few episodes of the show before I sleep cos it was really late and I wanted to sleep. But I still get what the show is trying to tell me. Not bad lah actually, the Wang Shao Wei can pull off the blur look quite well.

Candy bathing now, shall do work later :D
No pictures, because no pictures lor.

SHOCK ANOT! :D