Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy day!

Happy day! Released from school at 5pm, and chiong to interchange to meet Sunny! Had korea food at century square, it was great! I love kimchi hor, christina HAHAHAH!

Had a GREAT GREAT chat again today, lasted for quite long, around 3 hours? Feels good to listen and to talk! Showed him the ugliest photos I could find yesterday. horrendous, even my maid also laughed lor.

I have something to show you all! But I have to see someone's mood! Hahaha curious anot I diao you all the appetite man.

Oliva's songs are nice! Her album rocks! That's why i changed my blog song to hers, it's called Close to You. Soothing and nice ya?

Currently teaching my sis bearings now. Bearings can easily be my best subject in A maths i tell you.

Argh, she is sick. Pris is sick. Everyone is sick. Stop eatin durians people!

Haven't been in touch with the girls these days, i wonder..
Sigh, I miss the noisiness that always surrounds me during my secondary school days. I can somehow reminisce Candy and Cherelle's laughter, Yvonne's shriek whenever I put my hands on her shoulders, Weishan's nags, and Eric's booming voice. Not only them, I guess I miss the class as a whole. It's hard to find such noise in my class now, where everything is so calm, and I missed laughing so hard with my class & clique. Of course some of my poly friends are fun, but it seems so different now, like i can never express myself as freely. Eww, sucks to feel this way.

Commskills again tomorrow! Hope that I do not tio, cos last in first out! Okay I am actually a bit hoping i tio so i can get it over and done with quickly. Exams are coming soon in few weeks time, which means holidays are coming too! YAHOO MAN!

Most polish on my FA1, must polish, must polish......

Olivia rocks my socks y'all! Ya okay off to bed.

ARGH MISS MY CLASS!

PS: I want the Vampire series leh! I shall set my mind to buy them! Twiilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, I AM COMING!