Sunday, July 27, 2008

Panic Attack!

It's 10.45pm now and I've yet to prepare for my individual 3 minute presentation tomorrow and yet, I am blogging! Have I mentioned that I am also teaching my sis the holy moly mole concept! Chemistry -.- Panic ATTACK!

Followed my family to shop today, and on the car, my sister told us some political stuff, LKY and all that. Gave me quite a shock. Let's just say that things aren't always what they seems.

Gave up shopping, engine wasn't on that day, so I was actually just wandering around and following people, or just standing there in a daze. I was thinking mostly on how to complete my report, I dislike last minute work!

Ironic this is, as I still haven finish my individual speech thing.

Anyway, stop digressing. Went to fitting room and kept playing there. The clothes there were.. ahem. But we chose those damn ugly dresses and we make a rule that we all must wear them and show to everyone! (Family members lah) I so did not want to wear it at first, but well, fun what. I ended up not only wearing it, but also walked pass my sis's fitting room, play play lo. I saw one person staring but didn't say anything. My sis all also walked around, LOL. Kept laughing like mad.

My sis took a candid video of me and I really, embarrased myself LOL



Me and my maid while waiting for the rest to come out. I first!

Ate fast food, like again. Don't know how many times for this week already.
Got caught up in watching Wendy Wu when I got back so now chionging all my homework!

Haslindah! What I Like About You is nice! See I still remembered the title! Wahahahha

Suddenly realised that the IS trip must be postphoned, way way way way way way after 20 august.

Seriously, I think my spelling and english is getting worse! What is happening to me!
Before I go off, one picture of happy sleeping on my wardrobe. Noob dog.


This is a way cute smelly noob dog.

PS: AHHHHHHHH i was downloading a file, download = no download cos i go and cancel. Seriously stupid!