Friday, July 25, 2008

Exhilarated!

I feel so.. relaxed today!
Oh and did I tell you that my previous blog post was typed when I was in my school's library. I couldn't resist the urge to blog man. Headed to Mac with candy and sunny aftermath. I eat a lot today! Went Punggol Plaza to accompany him to have his hair cut.

Had quite a long talk with him today, much longer than I expected. Poured everything out of course, it was better than blogging because my mouth does all the work. Strangely I felt.. very free&happy inside. Weird?

Went home and watched telly and i finished the book Twiilight! Loved it man, the climax got me exciting and scared at the same time! Feels good to cuddle on your bed and read a book on a cooling night! Wait till I get my hands on the second book, New Moon! Who has it?

No photos today because I am really lazy in uploading. Had a stomachache just now due to eating too much heaty stuff today I guess.

I wonder how Yvonne did with her presentation today, hope she did well :D

I still think dripping salivia is better then ahem... (inside joke)

Okay I shall go off to sleep very soon. I wanna wake up to have breakfast tomorrow and it's getting really really late/early. I need my sleep. Stupid test on saturday! Grrr!

Oh did I mention that I got 25.5 over 50 for my FA1 test. I was so glad I passed!