Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Formal!

Woot! POM presentation today! It was my first formal presentation, and I was really very excited/nervous about it, I was praying hard that I didn't forget my lines man! I felt so awkward when i wore my formal outfit on the ride to school. It feels that people are.. staring! Plus i felt so old man! I think bus uncle also don't believe I am a student because I lost my card.

Anyway, met Simin on the 23 bus and I chatted with her for a while. She is a nice girl, haha and I realised that her course also got formal presentation too!


Ya, and my pumps were killing me. Aiya I know lah not wearing heels but I will die if i wore them. Buay Tahan man! Reached school and a lot of people reached already! ALL so nervous haha.

We were actually planning to time our presention as a whole group, meaning 12mins per group shared among the 6 members, NOT 2 min per person. But Ms Thio didn't know, and we ended up being lab rats by being interrpted by her constantly to tell us that we overrun! GRRR we were first group leh, how we know. But due to my excellent speed when I talk, OF COURSE NEVER LAH! HAHAHAHAA :D Skit was so-so, i didn't forget my lines, but I was stuttering for a bit. Kok Tong say at a wrong time hahahha!

The other groups were damn hilarious, i must say, so funny! And i tell you, all of my classmates were EXCELLENT presenters, all so business-like unlike their normal self man.

Plus, I borrowed the book Twilight from Charmaine! I was so happy man, thanks! :D

Took class photos after our presentation!



The class! With Miss Thio haha!

Took photos with my classmates after our presentation. My face sucks lah, seriously dunno why i look so retarded in photos. But i am still gonna share it with you all cos i am actually used to seeing my screwed-up face in pictures.



Left with Lingle, right with Pris!



With Baoyi and group of girls!



Left is with Steph and June, Right with Baoyi and Lilin!

Lilin!

Steph, Johnson, Tiantian and me!

Le sigh at the retardedness! I am excusing myself from school tomorrow and I am wishing weishan all the best for tomorrow's presentation!

Off to read the book Twiilight now! Yes can sleep late.

Oh Eric asked me to announce that he is handsome.
Like it is important -.-

WOO 10 days