Friday, July 25, 2008

Weets.

Read about it somewhere, thought it is meaningful so I'll share it.

We hurt the most whom we love the most.
You fight with the one on whom you have more expectataions
You smile with tears in your eyes and pain in heart when your loved one hurts you first and then asks sorry
After speaking hours to your loved one the moment you keep the phone you remember you forgot an important thing to say....


That somewhere was a blog I happened to see when I typed the wrong url to my sis's webpage.

TGIF = WHY?
Kinda dreaded today, I have to go to school tomorrow for a stupid CS test and Cherelle couldn't make it to Ajisen tomorrow. Any takers? Kidding. I think I'll just go home and continue to sleep.

Was playing SUSHIDO via Viwawa with my classmates during CSA lessons, reminded me of JJ how he always told me to play but i kept refusing. It is fun, Lilin kept winning tyco-ly. Presentation was like a breeze.

What a cold day, I was sneezing and kept sniffing the whole day. But I like the cooling weather. I am suddenly thinking that I am kinda looking stupid now wearing this big headphone. Retarded. I hope no one recognises me! Im in school by the way.

Oh, Jiawen ate breakfast with me in school today! Woo bee hoon! Shall make it a point to chiong school early just to enjoy breakfast.

Exams coming in 4 weeks time!

Oh, my sis's Japan exchange programme buddy who is coming to stay at our house loves cooking and calligraphy. Great, I can tell her to cook for the family. Free Japanese cruisine, hmm...
Her nickname is Kaka, but I am considering to call her by her real name tho. Kaka means dirty in I-don't-know-what language!

Before I forget, Weishan looked very pretty in her formal wear!

Hmm, I realised that I have been blogging dilligently!

This weekend is gonna be busy, with the speech outline and my e-learning homework plus tutorials going on..

Im not gonna change my blog song, this song complements my mood for today.

Shall draw a line so the 2 posts are seperated.

_________________________________________________________________