Monday, July 07, 2008

Busy

Oh man I missed blogging! Didn't really blog much because well, I was too busy with school work and I can't wait to go back reading my book! Okay bookworm lol but well, books are nice :D

ZOO trip on saturday, well actually a bit lazy to post the pictures cos uploading process in painfully slow and tedious and i actually have to extract all the

thing. So ley chey so might as well upload next time.

Eh candy dont complain, I like wordy posts leh.

Woo, next week and the week after that is a crucial week cos tests are beginning, projects deadline are coming, and I am STILL very relaxed~ Speaking of tests, my timing for some exams are absolutely ABSURD! 6.30pm to 7.30pm leh! Strictly CRAZY! Somemore I even have to go school on a SATURDAY! WTH I already dread school still have to go school for TEST! GAH.

Okay, I am bored but I just wanna blog. You know my new blog song NICE RIGHT, even though its like, long ago. I dont care leh. I am actually considering changing the blog song to Blind by Lifehouse cos IT ROCKS! Lifehouse is actually one of my favourites now. But my sis put this song on her blog, later say i copy her, tsk tsk. :D

OKAY I think I shall change my blogskin, sick of small fonts time of bigger and clearer fonts so people like eric can be happy.

And eric please blog since i blogged.

[edited] Haha I changed me blogskin! A bit distorted, so click the word journal again then read, cos it's cut halfway if you dont click. I like the simplicity, so me dont give a hoot for the distorted-ness. :D Okay shall read book and abandon homework =D

[edited-ed] suddenly it's not distorted again. WHAT IS UP WITH THE EFFING COMPUTER! :D

Oh to add, S.I.A.N! Hippo! Rhino!