Monday, July 28, 2008

Photos!

Was digging through my old photos for my individual presentation that will take place either on wednesday next monday, or next wednesday. Can I tell you how horrible I looked last time? I think it is incomprehensible. My maid ended up poking her nose into my business and also laughed at my photos! God I can tell you, I am impossible okay. I would upload them up if my scanner/printer is fixed. Bucktooth rabit, I am. =(

Gah, typing is a bit of a chore now because this "a" key in my sister's keyboard is SO NOT functioning well.

Showed a portion of my old photos to sunny today. My primary 6 photos were HORRIBLE PLEASE. It was my collection of photos I koped from the big bag of photos I had when I was small! I am trying to fill up the whole photo album now. The photo album was from weishan as a bday gift this year :D

Oh and sunny& candy is sick. GET WELL SOON ALL OF YOU!

Okay off to finish off my presentation speech thing. 6 people presented today and they were GREAT MAN!