Sunday, July 13, 2008

A random post before bed.

I shall go to bed after this blog post! Sigh, school tomorrow again. It's gonna be a tough week. I cannot wait for this week to be over, especially I have to spend 6 hours in school tomorrow and ALL the way till 7.30pm on TUESDAY! Sian, I usually spend 2 hours each on mondays and tuesdays, excluding projects! SIAN MAN! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao meanwhile I am also in the midst of rushing the Ah Chu show! I keep fastforwarding cos it's a bit draggy as they tend to beat around the bush. I guess all shows are like that one wat. So I just grasp the main point and continue to fastforward. At the end of the disc I feel like rewatching lmao cos machiam never watch. Haha but I like the Granny. Her cold jokes DAMN LAME! I never thought Zhuo Wen Xuan could act, and she acted very well leh.

Gah, gotta brace myself for the five school days! Me dont like school =(
Haven't monday got monday blues liao.

French Fries TOMORROW!