Friday, March 09, 2007

BlahBlah.

Sum up the weekend with a word;

RANDOMMMMM.

So random,it varies from failing tests, people crying, o level stuff, and running.

And gah, let me see what tests I have failed so far.
Yes, sadly. FAILED.

Social Studies Test 1.
English Test 2.
A math Test 1.
E math Test 2.
Physics Test 1 (Before restest)

SO SICK OF FAILING, that I realised mugging isn't the key to solve the problem. It is to study smart, and learning to grasp the concept. Also, don't bring doubts home.

Today was basically like any other day. Except that some of our girls cried later when Mdm Lee tried to convince them to drop subjects. My message to them: ANYTHING TALK LATER. NOW WE STUDY HARD AND PROVE THEM WRONG.

Yay, we can do it!

I think I received some Cs and Ds and Bs and lesser As. SUCKSSSSSSSSS.

And like OMFG, I have so many things to do.

Zuo Wen
English
Maths practice paper
A math practice paper
Science thing
Eng proj
Geo proj
And STUDY FOR MOCK TEST
Returning to school to study.

Like, LOL. I am so buseyyy.

After school, studied A math with friends. Siao-ing here and there. And I feel that I cannot cope. Maybe I should drop?

I know how to play cai quan ok!! I am pro pro pro.
NOT.

Anyway, read a ghost like story, but not ghost, some strange phenomenal story thing from the Singapore Ghost Stories book. True story okay! It didn't scare me, I was juat freaked out.

Want to know? Ask me :D

Two more days.