Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hmmms day.

Let me give you my full details of the day!
Mwahahahahahahaha! (:(:

It's so strange that I made a couple of lame jokes today, but no one laugh one.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyerrrrrrrrrrrr.

Went to school that time, NEVER BRING STORYBOOK! Wapiang I had to go home to take storybook. Luckily not late!!! (: HENG AR!

Chinese first. We got back our paper 2 results. I still okay. Quite suprised at my results. cos normally my chinese like wat to die already.

Maths. Nothing much. Integration and integration lo. Talked crap with weishan(: Had to finish up school work or else cannot go recess. Sian.

After recess is social studies lo. didn't do much, chat chat about stock prices. lmao I am actually listening. But I still confused. BAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Later was MATHS AND GEO. HAHAHAHA not going to elaborate.

Sian, this is a one lame post. Meh.

I am still going to continue. (: Cos I want to blog but there is nothing to blog about. (:

AFTER ANOTHER RECESS, Physics. Did Some IQ questions and stuff. Talked and laughed lo. We do that everyday what.

ENGLISHU! Had to pass up our workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Yay I finished all! Also discuss project details. OMG SO MANY THING TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. And OMG, eng results on monday! BLESS MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

MATHS AGAIN. 3 PERIODS OF MATH. I WILL DIE man. We got seperate into math tutoring groups lo. Then got under Jiawen as tutor. WAKAKAKA HENG! After math, stayed in classroom chat with Mr Chong and other friends for like 2 hours. Got a peek at my emath paper. God I think I will fail. =( Then down there emo 2 minute den okay already.

There was this lame conversation where we all insisted Chong is sulpur in the periodic table, because he is 32 years old. I also go and imitate Mdm Yap. LOVE HER man, she is a v nice teacher leh. I mean imitate for fun, not mocking or anything.

Hmmm, I suddenly have this thought.

Since we should be 16 in sec 4, we are oxygen in periodic table. Then, in class, We and Mr Chong is Sulphur Dioxide lor. Or sulpur oxide?


OMG better don't let Mrs Gan see. Later she kill me as my chemistry suck.

GAWD DONT LET ME FLUNK MY SUBJECTS LEHHHHHHHHH!

I so sian of failing. OMG I SUCK AT MATH.
OMG I think I am detoriating for english. Because my summary fail and my previous test fail.
OMG IM LOSING IT!

Mwahahah kidding.
(But I did fail at both eng tho. =/)