Sunday, March 11, 2007

MWAHAHAHAHA!

Yesss! I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY SO MUCH THAT I CAN DIE 1245678987654321 TIMES!

Choi.

Sweet Sixteen rocks! Now I can go and watch NC16 movies! *Sua gu*

Anyway, mwahahahahahahaha!!

Yesterday's celebration out with friends rocks so much lah.We met up in COmpass Point. As usual, I was late, but not as late as the others. I tai sai that day! Grrr..
Even though my alarm was set at 9.30am, and my maid woke me up 3 times, I still woke up at 11.06.

11.06?!!? We were meeting at 11.30!

So yadda yadda trying to rush. Then suddenly this darn doorbell rang asking me to donate for scouts thing.
Yes, normally I would donate lah, BUT I AM FRIGGING RUNNING LATE!

So I just apologise to the scouts person, told him Im running late, thus cannot spare the time, next time I donate.
lmao.

Then I ran into the bathroom want to bath yadda yadda then door lock because my ah ma DA BIAN.
DA BIAN YOU KNOW!?

Then I went to another bathroom. Then yadda yadda cannot find this cannot find that so infuriating. MRT and bus die die don't come so infuriating.
Lols.

Later went CP, cannot see ANY of my friends, dunno went around CP so many times, and walk so fast, till I scared liao.
COs 1 time see so man people mah.

Anyway, all of them arrived and we settle to a void deck to cut cake ma! Because they very good, buy cake you know!(Cherelle and Eric)

CAKE!



*Whistles* chio cake!



Take photo of all the birthday boys/girl on march.



Haven't finish!



Then ERIC CAME and TUBABOOM!
You see he eat till like that. Mouth so big stuff everything in.



lmao, Ricky was allergic to eggs so eat sushi. See he so sian, cos we are tempting him.

Set off to Marina, and on our way there, Ricky kept kicking people knees so people will lose their balance and fall.MWAHAHA, but I keep siam-ing. Candy kicked him till he knelt down in the mrt station. MWAHAHA!
Went SUPERBOWL!
And like wth, I had to buy socks. 1.50 those long long one. Yuck.




Woo~ Bowling alley!



PHOTOS!!














TWO ROUNDS, And the 2nd round I most HAPPY!I won sunny by 1 mark! YAHOOO!He 99 I 100! Yessssssssssssssss! Woo he so dui (:

Later, we settled our lunch at Thai Express!




YOu see all the food. Tom Yum rocks all your socks!
Thanks ar Eric, help me pay. Mwahahahahaha!

Went HMV, followed by Starbucks.

Woo more photos!


And Ricky finally ate his sushi.

FUNNY!


FUNNIER!
The -.-'' look.
And I take photo of Sunny and he take photo of me -.-''Lols.


Saw GSR there too, and went home together with my friends also lah.
SO many craps, and I had fun, with the tango yadda yadda and talking yadda!

Today! Went to Raffles City buy adidas jacket! Mwahaha happy like siaooo.Summer slick series. LOVE MY JACKET!

And yesss, photos of my presentsssssssssssssssssssss for now!!




Thanks Sunny for the death note book, Candy for adidas watch, Cherelle for cake, Eric for cake and food, GSR for adidas jacket, Sis and YT for the cute cabinet thing, and liwen for accompanying meeeeee, and wishing me happy birthday so many times!! (:(:(:And not forgetting yixuan, who wished me happy birthday everyday for a week.

THANKS EVERYONE - CHERELLE CANDY BENSON RICKY SUNNY WEISHAN ERIC!

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

FINALLY MANY THANKS TO MY FATHER WHO FINALLY BUY ME A HP!
And I had to chase him .. for 2 years..

Neh mind, W850i rocks!
GIVE ME ALL YOUR HP NUMBERS!