Tuesday, March 27, 2007

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Hmm, let's see what happened today.

PE; We had our NAPFA 2.4km run! I was totally unprepared for it! But haha, sooner is better than later, I'll rather run now than later, since I've gotta run eventually. Those five rounds were tiring, and suffocating. My throat was so dry, and I think I had gone out of strength to run. Oh well, I completed and passed anyway! Best timing since sec 2? 14.44 minutes.

1444.
lmao funny number. Go buy 4D!
Like omg my leg hurts like hell now.

MATH.
Miraculously, I PASSED MY E MATH.
By two puny marks.
Oh well, I expected a fail anyway.
I owe my friends greeeeeeeeeen tea!

A MATH!
I think about 3/4 of the class got F9! So suprised! SO many people you know?!
Including me, of course.
Only Yih Rue and Baoxing passed.
So good. (:
But yeah, gonna puck up on my mathematics, I suck at both of them.

English.
Mrs Haffidz was on a 2 day mc, I wonder why.
She wasn't here yesterday too. =(
Mr Choh came to relief us, and he was like
"See no evil" thing.
So, some of us read the newspaper, did some homework, listened to music, chat and stuff.
(:

Physics did the Flemming's left hand rule.
I keep twisting my hand in this v weird position, I think my fingers almost cracked. =D
Mwahaha.

Okay okay, last part, weeee bit of advertising for my cousin!

[Edit]Mwaha, she has this online shop thing and told me to advertise, so I help her lor (:
Kindly visit -> http://ihearts.blogspot.com
The things nice one okay! Some more she do herself one.
DIY!??!
Even I suck at handicraft lo, and she is like v good at it.
SO BUY, because hand made one leh!
DON PRAY PRAY!
[/Edit]