Wednesday, March 21, 2007

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

New skin. (:(:
Mwahaha a pink pinkish for me, but oh well, change is good.
Don't quite like the layout, but ♥ the picture!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Okay enough.

FINALLY MOCKING BIRD EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRRRR!

But like omg, I scared the results.
Saturday take report book some more.
I bet my results suck like sai. I don't want to take man.
Some more on a saturday where I can sleep later.
Eeeeee. Term 2 already, and remedials are pouring in like siao.
EVERYDAY 5.30. Want my life man.
Some more audition cannot play. Grrr. danceonline? I don like.

MOCK EXAMS. Ewww.

LET ME PASS MY A MATH AND SS AND E MATH AND CHEM!?


Gah please leh.

I so long nvr blog. Hmm, let me see what pictures I have to decorate this post with pictures so it looks nicer.

5 minutes later..

No pictures leh. All those I put in blog already. Later put more of my kick-ass face you all say I zi lian ad bu yao lian.
Ahhhh, this one.





Got put in blog before right?
Mwahaha dont look like me hor.
ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY.
Grrrr. Is me la. lmao.

Ok stop liao. I going to rot.