Thursday, March 01, 2007

WEEKEND MOOHOO.

MOOHOO.
Okay I have no idea what "MOOHOO" is, but whatever.

Finally this weekend is overrrrr! I can finally sleep peacefully. (:
But still stressed, and I need a break lah!
Grrr.
Social studies project due on monday. KILL MEEEEEEEEE.
NOT.

Anyway, it was Mr chong's b-dae today, and the whole class sang birthday song for him. Heh. So nice can? hahahahaaaa. Somemore a math test! SO MUST PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Today after english, I crushed my paper and attempted to throw the paper into the bin. WENT IN OKAY!? SOMEMORE I STAND SO FAR FROM THE LAME RUBBISH BIN. Mwahahahhaaa 1st march is miracle march.

Still got so many homework.. *Sigh*.

and oh ya, MY HOLY FATHER AGREED TO BUY ME A PHONE LIAO! Yadda yadda, I don't know you all hear I say this news how many times, I type till I also sick of it. But I DON"T CARE!! HE BETTER NOT BLUFF ME. He say he got voucher, show me some more. I think he will buy lar, but not today. TA PU SI bluff me.

w85oi and w900i.

GIVE ME YOUR OPINION!!

And mwahahahaaaa! TEN MORE DAYS TO LAONIANG BIRTHDAY! All my sisters all at singapore, not at other countries for class trip or chalet thing. Cos always like that one.
BUT NOT THIS YEAR. LAO BU IS SIXTEENNNN!

Okay, I shall go and bath. I stink, yes, and it is eight o clock we are talking about. I wouldn't want ppl to faint what.