Saturday, March 03, 2007

Grrr.

Just when I thought everything is going to be well near my birthday. It got worse. ALOT OF WORSE! GAH GAH GAH! &^%$*%$*^%!!

First thing, my lao mei, liwen, has TRAINING CAMP DURING MARCH HOLIDAYS! Wapiang, so sian. I AM SO SIAN! Last year also like this. I think her St John CCA hates me. TIAN AR!!

Second thing, my elder sis say she's probably not going to be happy around my birthday, because she is getting her exams results on 10 MARCH! And she thinks she might fail. Which I SO DO NOT THINK SO! Because my birthday is near there. WAPIANG! (x1000000) I am really, sian diao.

Third thing, just to tell you la, I have 3 dogs at home namely Bobby, Jojo and Happy. My father's company has 3 dogs also, namely Lucky, Miko, and Black. So there, I have basically six dogs. Applaud please.

Anyway, LUCKY IS DYING!!!!! He suffered from Kidney failure, old already. They say got alot of worms in his body or something. He is suffering and very xin ku. So doctor say inject and let him die. OMFG! *%!!! He is the first dog I ever had, since I was 8 or something. So he is 8 or 9 or something. It sucks that a dog has to die, and I am uber sad!!!!!! I AM SO GOING TO SEE LUCKY!

Sian, so many diasters, how to celebrate? I don't want celebrate liao.

Anyway, my sis had to write a compo according to a song lyrics. I love the lyrics. Here goes,


I read a note by grandma wrote, back in 1923,
grandpa kept it in his coat, and he showed it once to me
he said boy you might not understand
but a long long time ago
grandma's daddy didn't like me none,
but i loved your grandma so
we had this crazy plan to meet,
and run away together
get married in the first town we came to
and live forever

but nailed to the tree where we were supposed to meet,
instead, i found this letter, and this is what it said
if you get there before i do
don't give up on me,
i'll meet you when my chores are through
i don't know how long i'll be
but i'm not gonna let you down,
darling wait and see
and between now and then
till i see you again
i'll be loving you,
love, me


i read those words just hours before
my grandma passed away
in the doorway of a church
where me and grandpa stopped to pray
i know i've never seen him cry,
in all my 15 years
but as he said these words to her
his eyes filled up with tears

if you get there before i do
don't give up on me
i'll meet you when my chores are through
i don't lnow how long i'll be
but i'm not gonna let you down,
darling wait and see
and between now and then
till i see you again,
i'll be loving you
love,me

and between now and then
till i see you again
i'll be loving you
love,me


MWAHAHAHHA nice anot?

Oh and here is my horoscope for todayyy, given by SmarterChild, that robot.

You can't help but feel a bit frustrated today, dear Pisces. There are places to go, people to see and you can't seem to manage to get out of the house. Your responsibilities are at home right now, and the situation will not change for a while. You can, however, plan some mini-vacations without too much effort. Treat yourself one evening to fantastic take-out food and a sappy old movie. That might be just the thing to life your spirits.

ZHUN ANOT YOU TELL ME. I am so stressed until my brain can split open and still rejoin again. Which makes no sense if you ask me.

Uber looooooooooooong post as I am too lazy to get up and do my homework.

WISH ME PASS MY E MATH LAR!
Please? =D