Friday, March 30, 2007

FREEEEEEEEEE.

Extremely FREE today!
SO MANY FREE PERIODS MAN!
Three point five hours. (:(:(:
Mrs Haffidz and Mr Chong was absent.
for course? I have no ideaaaaaaaa.
Including CI and assembly period, which is no assembly, as it's not our turn.

CHINESE CHINESE.
I did terribly for my 2nd mock test.
What. A. Nasty. Result.
28! OUT OF 50 HOR!
I want to die liao I tell you.
TWENTY-EIGHT!!!!!!

I think the test was horribly hard if you ask me.
I still remember the day when I took the test, I was struggling and trying very hard to concentrate, and TTM walked past me and said "Easy hor?"

OMG he is so sacarstic!
I think he was kidding anyway.
but still, sacarsm!
LOL.

Anyway, slacked during the free periods.
copy stuff during eng, and nothing during math as Chong nvr give work.

Went to computer lab for the elearning thing during CI.

Nothing much, then went to chinese remedial.
Do practice paper liddat lo.
Anyhow rush and finish, cos there is no time.

Went to CP to meet my sis cos she want to cut hair.
But she haven't come, so I had lunch with candy and co lo.
MCDONALD!
Later went popular and montip and stuff larrrrr.

Sis came late and I almost strangled her.
but cannot, because I am also often late.
Mwaha (:
cut hair cut hair cut hair.



FOOD at mac(:

Cutting hair.

This is lame. I took the picture only to find out that I snappedmy own reflection also.

Woo~ Liwen has mini bangs(:


Goodbye, liwen's hair (:


After that, friends left and my sis and I rot at cp lo.
Go starbucks, starhub see stuff, montip, library etc.
Then accompany her to kovan to tuition then took mrt back home to punggoooolll.

And like OMG, saw so many people I know today.
My ex school mates, qianyong, jocelyn.
NPCC gang.One big group that kind.
That dua dua group that kind.
Saw weishan also.
Saw around 3 friends from my chinese classss.
And after reaching punggol, saw farhana at bus-stop and chatted with her for a while.
Pei her lo.
Then went homeeeeeeeeeeeee.