Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Another post.

SECOND POST OF DA DAY!

TODAY IS BENSON BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENSON!

Changed my SONG! Daniel Bedingfield; Never gonna leave your side.

During lunch after school today, we eat noodles. Then we went to the noodle stall. There are two aunties, one cooking one, another ask for order. The one who asked for order looked and Cherelle and me, and said,


"Are both of you twins?"


Cherelle immediately looked at me and told the auntie and said that she wasn't the first one to say that. I gave a "Woo?" and after one second, a sian diao face.

Kinda used to it? Auntie say our smiles look alike.

LOOK ALIKE MEH? I DONT THINK SO LEH!
Hmmm, maybe it's cos we see each other so long dun think we look like each other?

I sec 1 sec 2 people say I look like weishan
I sec 3 sec 4 people say I look like cherelle and weishan.
I thinking my personality from sec 2 till now look like candy.

Wow, it's true. Hanging out with people with a long time makes you look like them.

But it's cool tho, to look like one of your best friend, lmao.


SIAN, I AM GOING TO SLEEP SOON. I IS TIRED.
(:(: