Friday, March 23, 2007

YOYO!
So anti-climax today!
Mr Han never give us the SS test results!
Grrrr...

So in the end, I dunno whether I got pass or not. =(

AND SO LUCKY TODAY! I didn't do push ups during math, because we attemped to do the questions, but it's just that I never complete. And OMG, Mr Chong said that the exam practice paper given is for revision of mock exams only, not as homework.

KNS! I yesterday burn midnight oil till 2am! OMG! *Sigh*, I could have slept earlier, and now I feel so tired and my head feels heavy..

And now.. for the moment we have all been waiting for... (Okay, Im waiting for)

MY RESULTS!



Click to enlarge.
As expected, both my math suck and I failed my A MATH! D7.
OMG D7.

OMG my english! b4!
*Sigh*

I gotta work harder! GOGOGO! (:

Stayed back after school today with Cherelle to wait for Candy and maybe yixuan while they got chinese remedial. Mugged our e math, lols. Graphs here and there. Hehe.

Then you know the auntie janitor in our school? She saw me and Cherelle, and said,

Auntie: *Points* Are you two sisters?

Cherelle: Huh!? No lah!
Me: *Pauses and listens*

Auntie: Huh? No meh the auntie in noodle stall say you two sisters! (The one who ask for orders one)

Cherelle and Me: Oh.. Is it?
Cherelle: We look alike meh?
Auntie: Ya! Smile and face shape.
Cherelle and Me *Stares at each other*


Lol, she is the 12329876543th person to say that.
I hate to repeat, but to emphasis,

WE LOOK ALIKE MEH? I ask alot of people you know? But they all say no. I dunno.

Oh well. And sian. Going back to SCHOOL for parent talk and take report book. The above picture is photocopied version. Miss Wong rocks! (:

MWAHAHA! Now watching VCD about deja vus and stuff. VERY INTERESTING. It's like, they say that 2 same people belonging to two different universes exists at different time. Eg You might be drinking coffee(A) in one universe, and studying in another (B). When the two universes intersect, A might become in B's situation, and vice versa, hence A might experience the so called deja vu, and B might have no collection of the things he did before he got into A's situation.

Confusing eh? I love it for the fact that it is interesting. lmao it's so funny!

Going to watch.