Wednesday, March 28, 2007

WRITING LINES SUCK.

SUCKY DAY TODAY.
Keep having leg cramps and stuff, due to the running during previous day.
Haaaa, leg pain you know, and I like to complain alot.
This is what a blog is for, isn't it? To listen to my complains(:

Got back my Chinese Paper one, zuowen.
Haven got my yingyongwen yet.
Siansssssss. And Eric's compo was chao chim and drama.
But still, chim.

And sorry to say, I changed my url!
Wait, don't come charging towards me with a parang just yet.
sorry lar, keep changing url, but I also bo bian.
Because I spell chilli wrong. Then by adding another "l", non of you would see the diff. So I changed the whole url altogether.
Aphrodite is a lady, and legend says that Pisces is from Aphrodite and her son turning themselves into fish so they could escape Typhon.
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pisces_%28astrology%29".

It's like, the origin of pisces, and i love my sign. (:

Anyway, let me continue my ranting please.

Geography lesson, and our group sway sway tio first one to present.
We so last minute, just finished our project and haven't prepared presentation yet you know!? But I have to admit, everyone's lin chang fan ying very good.
Mwhahaha! I ended up presenting something I didn't expect to in the first place.
Gah.

English, nothing much.
Did the hand thing and it was stapled into a wreath for international friendship day.
Heart-shaped one somemore okay.
And yes, got my eng result back.

and then there was SS.
We had to do corrections for our mock exam paper, plus the paper must be signed by parents.
I think I am so wu ku, I did the corrections but nvr sign only, also tio punishment.
THIRTY out of THIRTY SEVEN people was punished to write lines.
We were actually made to write 30x37= 1110 lines in the first place.
1110 I will die man.
1110 of this; "I will make sure i sign my mock exam paper and do my corrections"
SIAO.
But later teacher let us write 300 lines, provided that it was handed up tomorrow, as well as the corrections and the signed exam paper. Heee heeeeeeeeee.

During the second math period, i finished my classwork quickly and wrote those lines lo.
i used pencil leh, cos I know later no more pen ink. some peopl very pro, used two or three pencils to write, so they fill 3 lines at the same time.
All pro pro one seh.
dily dalied in classroom even though math was over, mr chong want to lock us in the classroom and he did, for a few minutes only. rushed into the library, but library closed, so do on computer table, than go canteen do. and yesss, after about 150 minutes of torture, I holy finished!
PICTURES GALORE!






Ernest's cursive penmanship. Classic.

My masterpiece!
Aha, my words, omg so ugly seh.


Cherelle's. Neat hor!

Candy's. Wapiang all so neat and I am so jealous. (:
Gei gei writing. Actually writing my name.
Cherelle still writing.


Candy also.
Also gei gei one. Focus on that hideous handwriting.

Messy stuffs.


lmao, weishan insisted that I took a photo of her hand, again.



See my hand? Or chap chap one! It's due to the pencil lead thing.

And yes, anyone teach me how to write chinese in blogger. I can't figure it out. =(