Saturday, March 24, 2007

Cannot sleep.

Damn.
It's currently 2.39am now, and you are probably thinkig that I am mad, since I can rest today, why do I still not want to sleep. Plus I have school tomorrow.

I SLEPT ALREADY.

Seriously, I was lying on my bed at 5pm, with my hp, waiting for candy to msg me when she online so I can send her geo project. Then somehow, I fell asleep. She tried calling me, sms-ing me and even IM me on msn. DIDN'T WORK!

I woke up aroun 9pm and I was thinking "Yuck, I never bath leh. Aiya don't care, sleep first, tomorrow wake up early to bath lor", and then I continued to sleep.

Till 10.30pm, my sister and ah ma came me and woke me up, say go eat KFC! I woke up lah, bathed and ate.Watched the same VCD again, with my sisters, (VERY NICE LAR!) watched fear factor and did some homework.

Now, it's 2.43 liao. I think I am tired but I cannot sleep. Like OMG I need to wake up at 7 plus or something?

Napping time: Six hours.

It proves that I am tired.

Ewww, report book.

It's 2.46am now, and I think I am tired. Hopefully I can catch some sleeeeeeeep! (:(:
Good morning peepur. (: