Thursday, March 29, 2007

*&^$$&*^$@@&!
Darn the blogger.
Now I have to re post.
grr.....

Nothing much, today, except that Mr Chong was absent. I guess he is away on course? I dunno. Anyway, during the 2 hour lesson, we were made to do math questions.

And oh, chris was sick, headache. heard that she got a concussion? But she came to school anyway. She was downright pale, with watering eyes and she is like so cold! Some of us helped her and did those lame procedures so that she could go home.
Take care, chris! (:

Oh and Physics. Got results already.
Passeddddddddddd. (:

Went library after school, and also finished up my homework!
Yay! (:
Kana bullied by candy and cherelle, lols.
Both of them are mad i tell you.

Oh yes, and let me share with you some jokes by my classmates.

Q: Why did 小明爬楼梯?
A: Because 楼梯怕痒.

-.-''

Q: Why did 小明 don't want to cross the road?
A: Because 路很难过.

Or something liddat, I forgot the whole thing that eric told me.
All those jokes were chao lame one, and I thought I was lame.

-.-''


And yesss! More pictures of my dogggggs (:



Happy(:


Bobby(:


Jojo(:

Oh yes, before i forget, harry potter's last book, Deathly Hallows's book cover is out! OMG I am like so excited!

Taken from http://www.mugglenet.com/


HARRY POTTER'S LAST BOOK'S COVER! I thought I'll just show you the adult version, as I assume none of you reads the children's edition one? I dunno.

MWAHAHA HARRY POTTER ROCKS LAO NIANG SOCKS!

and yesss, I promised candy and cherelle to meet them earlier, not so late like this whole weeeek. haha, no more waking up at 6.40. dang.