Monday, March 06, 2006

A blessing in disguise?

Today was a .. weird day. I got a STUPID demerit point from Gan. Yeah, I guess it's my fault. ~ I don't know. Finished studying now. Hah. xD

My birthday is coming, but it seems like everyone is disappearing. It's hard to describe, really. My birthday is always weird. Im NOT born to be a weirdo. Hah.

Geography, I have a HARD time memorising. Sqeezing my temples, and hypnotizing myself, going "Memorise-all-or-you-will-die". LOLS. My friend, Weishan, told me something today.

Weishan: Eh, Huiyin, i heard that got Pure Georg to take leh. I maybe want to take. You?

Huiyin: *Grasp* NO. I don't want. Heard from others that pure Georg very hard. Where you hear the news from?

Weishan: Tedric told Eugene, and he told me lor.

Huiyin: I not taking la. Later it pull down my marks instead. I don't want so many problems.

Weishan: Ok lor. I maybe taking.

Yeah, I know, this is a LAME conversation. But seriously, pure Georg is too hard a subject for me to take. CANNOT, seriously. =D

Crapping here. Hah.