Thursday, March 30, 2006

Suckish day.

I received my report book today. It was okay, and I was overall satisfied with it. L1R5; 12. I expected lesser, so I will work harder. =DD

After school, I went to Compass Point with a couple of my friends. We went to the food court to eat. I ate local food, Candy ate Japanese food, Benson ate Taiwan food, and Cherelle ate Korean food. Cools. After that, Benson had to leave earlier, leaving me, Cherelle and Candy.

We went to Hallmark, and then to the Library. Believe it - The LIBRARY. We borrowed books, of course. Later, we went to Mos Burger to have a drink, and thats where the suckish part started.

Yeah, that idotic guy and the girls. Won't tell you all what happened. He sucks like hell. I wish to poke his eyeballs and chop it into a million pieces. He stinks like One trillion pieces of cow dung.
They suck. Go away, you "G's". I did not offend you so go away. I feel like chopping all of your heads at one go and crush them. You all got AP. GO AWAY. SIAO peoples. *Pants*

Geography trip tomorrow. Yay!