Friday, March 03, 2006

POOPED.

IM TOTALLY POOPED. TIRED.

Current Job; Garbage Collector Painter.

Events that happened today.

- PE; ran THREE rounds. Time;9.24
- Painted walls for the FIRST time. [Class decoration]
-Went to Compass Point TWICE to buy paints.
-During the first time, to and fro, took FIFTEEN mintues.
-Took taxi FOUR times.

See? Today is like, so darn tiring. We painted the wall white, for our mural later. So cool. x))
We went for the first time, and bought only a can of paint. Me, Candy, Cherelle and Weishan rushed to Compass Point, and came back to school via taxi. Took us FIFTEEN minutes. Breaking record. SO FAST. We went to Compass another time because we had to buy ANOTHER can of paint. Not enough. This time, it was me, Candy, Weishan, Briget and WeiZhong. We saw Benson. Cherelle went home. x(( In total, I took the taxi FOUR times. It was, RARE.

After finishing painting, Me,Briget,Candy and Yvonne traced pictures at walls, through the picture shown in OHP. I had to admit, it looked good. After painting, I dunno. Hees. x)) My legs did not stop working for a few hours, and at the end of the day, my leg felt VERY tired. My hands and some parts of my uniform were dirtied. And unknowingly, my FACE. We sae Miss Siow, and she help me remove the peck of paint from my face. Ahhh~ so touched. She was like a mother. Someone close to me. Felt so happy. The paint in my hand. did not wear off. Yet.

PS: Eight more days to my THE day. =DD